Finger Pulse Oximeter Deluxe Model Digital Blood Oxygen and Pulse Sensor Meter with Alarm, SPO2, for Adults, Children, for Sports Use, TempIR/Yonker for Reliability and Customer Care (Blue)
- *YONKER*NEW MODEL...SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE....TempIR ARE AN AUTHORISED SUPPLIER TO THE NHS** TempIR Finger Pulse Oximeter the original Quality Brand*. Built to last. Developed to be accurate. Accurately measure BLOOD OXYGEN SATURATION LEVELS known as SPO2 and PULSE RATE in 10 seconds in REAL TIME.
- PORTABLE, ROBUST and COST EFFECTIVE: Small and lightweight to carry. High density ABS plastic construction with lanyard for wrist or neck. Free batteries 2 x AAA last for 1,000s readings. Auto power off preserves battery life.
- SPORT/HEALTH ENTHUSIASTS: This Blood Oxygen Level SPO2 monitor is suitable for sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, runners or anyone interested in measuring their normal oxygen level and pulse rate. Fits all ages. For all round health care *SEE THE MATCHING TempIR Body Temperature Thermometer.
- EASY TO USE: Simple operating instructions. One-Button touch for setting.Large COLOUR OLED display. Low battery indicator. Self-adjusting spring system fits your finger perfectly in the chamber without impeding blood flow.
Finger Pulse Oximeter Digital Blood Oxygen and Pulse Sensor Meter with - SPO2 - for Adults, Children, for Sports Use - TempIR for Reliability and Excellent Customer Care Description
KNOW YOUR BLOOD OXYGEN AND PULSE LEVELS!
The TempIR Fingertip Pulse Oximeter allows you to see your SpO2 Blood Oxygen Levels and Pulse Rate easily, accurately and quickly. Once you place your fingertip into the chamber, your oxygen saturation will display within a few seconds.
- Simple push one button means you can perform measurements anyplace, anywhere, and anytime in a comfortable and hygienic way!
- Takes pulse, and hemoglobin oxygen levels accurately
- Designed to block ambient light from reaching the sensor, increasing the signal to background ratio and the accuracy of the measurement dramatically.
- Displays results in real time in numbers, waveform and bar graphs to easily see the pulse rate, pulse strength and oxygen levels.
- Gives visual indication of the irregular, weak heartbeat or incorrect reading.